Friday, February 26, 2010

Tag ...♥

I really love this blog "Little Life"I been following for months. One of my favorites. :) Its simple but nice and so adorable. She's tagged me recently for me to do this :

1. open your 1st photo folder
2. scroll to the 10th photo
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag 5 or more people



It might not seem much but a whole lot of trees but this is one of the parks I have always visited with my family since I was a child. My childhood park, where I remember having carne asadas, running around, taking photos with grandma, being with my parents, playing ball, the old playgrounds that they used to have which were a bit unsafe and where I remember having an accident with cuts and scrapes :/ but overall its on of my favorite parks. The pond they have, with ducks in which I would feed little pieces of bread to them and smile at that :D Where my uncle lots his car keys one day but we managed to find them! haha. Hiking the small cliffs there and seeing the great view of Los Angeles. Spending holidays there. Playing with my cousins eating ice cream. Yup. This park carries so many memories... ♥

I'll like to pass this tag to :
* Elizabeth {simple bee}
*Crystal {Powder Blue}
*Sanchez { The Inky Finger Files}
*Rachel { One of those things}
*Aquiles { Minute by Minute}

Looking forward to seeing which photo you share :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag! i really love your blog too :)

and that photo is just amazing, i love the view!!!

Sab said...

Oh thank you so much for the tag :D

This is suuuuch a cute idea!