Monday, November 16, 2009

Like, Love, Hate...♥

So I've been tagged a while ago by Zmaga ^_^ Finally had the chance to try this tag out. Thank you for the tag :)
Here's the task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates
~I like frozen yogurt a lot with mangoes and granola!
~I like being very sleepy in the mornings.
~I like looking back at old photos in the family album.
~I like baby carrots with dressing :)
~I like the holidays!
~I like to have a nice chat with friends.
~I like to blog of course.
~I like to listen to radiohead and indie music
~I like to use my laptop
~I like to keep my place clean and neat
~I like to have a stack of books waiting to be read.
~I like to get letters, packages in the mail!
& I love hugs.

~I hate bad drivers
~I hate going to bed late sometimes
~I hate when time flies so fast
~I hate when I get sick
~I hate when people are rude to others
~I hate when its too hot
~I hate having my hair wet after a shower
~I hate being nervous when I do

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice to know more of you young lady.

btw i love this one. I like letters too. Am giddy whenever i see our mailman. hahaha.

have a great day!

I Am Denise Katipunera

Rhianne said...

Great answers - I getting mail and baby carrots. oh and I hate having my hair wet too

D. said...

You are very much welcome :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely list. we have a lot in common!