Thursday, November 12, 2009

Valencia...♥




Today friend and I went to Valencia here in S.F. There's nice little shops on that street ^_^ But the main reason we went was to go look for the perfect dress for me ^-^ Like I mentioned before it is for this military ball and the reason I am all excited and such is because honestly it is the first time I'll be someones date :D haha. My friend came along to help me find one but unfortunately we didn't :[ But I didn't come back empty handed! I bought this cute little brown purse, a book called 'Like Water for Chocolates' by Laura Esquirel. My english teacher said it was good and I happened to find the book at a thrift store :D I also bought an owl basket :D I was going to bring my Holga camera along because afterwards we were going to go to Chinatown for some photos there but I somehow knew I was going to be tired to go there later. I decided to try out my phone camera since I never use it and I uploaded them to my PC and they are actually nice :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! this looks fun! an owl basket? wonder what that looks like! glad you had fun! cute pictures :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had some major fun!
"Like Water For Chocolate" is such an amazing story about love! There is a movie as well. My mum said that the movie is very heartfelt. I cried throughout parts of the book, because I just felt so...sad. Haha! But I have no doubt that you will love the book! Be sure to tell us what you thought about it!
Have an awesome day and good luck finding a dress!!
--Ciara<3<3
P.S.: Oh! If you have a Ross in your area, do check there! They usually get in really nice for formals for a pretty reasonable price! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about the owl basket. It sounds wonderful! <3

I hope you find the perfect dress soon!

themagicalbean said...

I hope you find your dress!! It looks like you had a good time. :)

Iva Messy said...

such a fun post!!