Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photo shooting Day...♥




I am about to go out and shoot photographs with Holga! Haha I know it's close for the photo swap to end. I am such a bad time management person and tend to leave things at the last minute. But Taking photos is quick and easy for me and I enjoy it. Today is the only day I can since tomorrow it may be pouring rain and Saturday my thanksgiving break starts so I'm flying home for my favorite holiday! I get to see my parents and friends and this particular person I can't wait to see! ^_~ hehe
What is everyone doing for the Turkey Day holiday? What do you guys usually cook/eat for dinner? =]

5 comments:

Rhianne said...

are those seals in the first picture? Wow! Have a great holiday!

oh and dont worry I havent finished my photo taking for the swap either...

Celeste said...

i love san francisco- it's my home. glad to see you're taking advantage of its beauty :)

Anonymous said...

have a great holiday! hope you enjoy the day with your family and that special someone :)

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I enjoyed them!

Crystal Ball said...

These are really great! I can't wait to see pictures from the swap.
I'll be having lunch with my family. We usually have the traditional Thanksgiving food. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Evelyn <3