Thursday, June 4, 2009

I love pretty scents...♥


Notebookdoodles just recently made a post about perfumes :) I shared what kind of perfumes I have with her and that she should try. Then I decided to make my own little photoshoot with my perfumes to share with you. I took a couple but the picture I took above resulted to be my favorite :) I started loving perfumes because of my mom. Mom loves them a whole lot! and then I started too and funny thing is I have more than her hehe. So in the picture you see some of my favorites which are, Coco Chanel Mademoiselle, Cool Water, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Juicy Couture and Tommy Girl. Maybe you have them too? or tried them out? Maybe theres a perfume you love and would like to share ;)

4 comments:

kerri said...

i really love baby grace by philosophy xxx

Adele said...

I have the same daisy one my mj (:

jasmine said...

i love all the pretty bottles they come in! i've been wearing clinique happy for over ten years. i looove it. :)

Anonymous said...

I just love collecting perfum bottles!
Marc Jacobs Daisy is lovely, and I also loved Miss Dior Cherie until I realised it only really smelled good in the bottle :(