Wednesday, June 3, 2009

After 2 years...♥


I finally went to visit my old high school marching band yesterday :D The band director was happy to see me and gave me a welcome hug and told me to get out the saxophone and play. I was so happy to have finally play the alto saxophone after 2 long years. :O I was surprised i still remembered how to play my notes and everything! I played with the jazz band and concert band and during their after school practice since they have a performance today.It brought back great memories. I got to see some people I know, and I was welcomed by them with hugs. :) It was nice. I left very happy to have seen old friends and to have played the alto sax again. Can't believe it has been 2 years since i graduated high school...above is a picture when i was in the band :)

3 comments:

Iva Messy said...

wow! thats really great, sounds like you had fun and that's a really cool picture of you!!!

Adele said...

the saxophone is one sexy instrument! hehe. I wish I could play (:

D. said...

Funny how time flies, huh?