Monday, October 19, 2009

the streets of S.F...♥




Pictures from Holga I took a while ago near Powell/Union Square. I especially like the first photo in which I captured one of San Francisco's old transportations that still run down Market Street. I've gotten on that a few times. The second photo is cool too with the one point perspective and all. The last two is just my friend & me. I'm about to head out to school to work at the animation lab and finish homework! This week is midterms and I am not so stoked about it. I just want it to be over. And on my way there I am going to take a few more pictures with Holga with my last roll of Color Negative film. There's a lot of autumn leaves on the sidewalk that I am anxious to take pictures of!

5 comments:

paddle to shore said...

Great pictures. The first one is my favorite. I can't wait to visit San Fran, I have never been and am planning on going in January.

Unknown said...

ahh, i miss SF! the last time i was there was about 4 years ago! :( kick ass on your midterms girl!

Sara said...

I've never been!Looks lovely!!

Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

very cute! I enjoyed these lovely pictures!

Rhianne said...

San Francisco looks amazing - I love the top photo too. These are wonderful as always :)