Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello Monday, again...♥

Weekend is over! How fast it went by but incredible. Friday I did go see the movie ' The Time Traveler's Wife' it was very good but sad in the end...I have to say I did get some tears out of my eyes even though I tried so hard not too...even my cousins cried a bit hehe. All I have to do now is read the book which I am sure is going to be great and even better. So after the movie, we stopped by to eat dinner at Johnny Rockets. Deliciousssss!

Saturday was the last day my Aunt and cousins were staying in California. Mom and I took them out for dinner and we went to eat at this very good Salvadorian restaurant to eat Pupusas, which is a very popular food in that country and they are very delicious. I suggest you try them one day if you haven't :) After dinner we returned to my home and we chatted for a while. They were really comfortable and the conversation was really fun. But then it was time to say our goodbyes and who knows when I'll see them again :( After they left I did cry a bit because I am going to miss them so much and I spent a great time with them during their stay. It was lovely.

Sunday, my little 7 year old cousin came over to spend the whole day with me! He got really close to me really fast from the last visit and that makes me rather happy too! So my little cousin and I played games all day! I was getting a little tired of playing a lot but I was patient ^-^. We played hours of video games, then took a break and played a board game and then after that back to the video games! haha I was happy to see him smiling and having fun! I've sure been spending a lot of cousin time lately too. :)

Well that was my weekend. How was yours? :) Sure hope everyone spent a great time with their family/friends!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

My weekend was really nice--perfectly summer-y. I'd really like to see The Time Traveler's Wife and read the book, too, I suppose.

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

hey there,
my weekend was busy, since we had family over on sunday, i had to help the parents with cooking and cleaning. plus i went to a dance graduation where two sisters were performing together, and one of the sisters reminded me of myself, as we had the same body and body language. it sort of inspired me to work towards my own dance graduation.

i am glad you had a great weekend, and i want to watch the time traveler's wife as well. my friend read the book and said it was great :)

take care,
<3 lise