Thursday, May 28, 2009

RadioHead.. ♥


I know many of you love music right? Because I am happily in love with it :) One of my favorite bands that make me the happiest is Radiohead. Even though their music may have a slow-beat but mellow rhythm, their music makes me feel relaxed and happy. Their music is just unique in my ears. I'm sure you've heard of them but if you haven't I'll like to share some of my favorite songs by them along with a MP3 for you to listen.

Radiohead Playlist
  • All I Need
  • House of Cards
  • 15 Step
  • Nude
  • 2+2 = 5
  • Street Spirit
  • Fake Plastic Trees
  • Karma Police
Hope you decide to take a listen to them :) and maybe you have a favorite band you can't live without and would like to share? I would love to take a listen to them too :)


Discover Radiohead!

4 comments:

D. said...

I love 15 step! But that's because of Twilight ;)

Laura Mullins said...

Adam Arcuragi! He's really great (:

evelyn said...

adam arcuragi? i will sure check his music out as soon as i can ;)
thx! <3

Dallas Shaw said...

thanks for the playlist- always finding new great music online

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com