Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer in San Francisco



i am sorry i havent posted in so long! I know most bloggers always say this when they are gone for a good amount of time. There's always the excuse of school, or being too busy with work and etc but it really is true! :O Summer seems like it has arrived! Though tomorrow is actually first day of summer I believe. San Francisco was boiling hot today with 84 degrees Fahrenheit! I pretty much stayed indoors with all my windows of my room open to let some fresh breeze in. Was planning on going out and ride my bike to a coffee shop to use internet because my internet at home is pretty crappy right now. But my plan didn't go as I wanted cuz i got a little sick today. bummer :/ Well I have a week left to enjoy summer in San Francisco and then I'll be enjoying the rest of my summer at home in L.A. Looking forward to seeing my parents who I haven't seen since January, to go to farmer's markets, to my favorite beach location which is Venice beach and Santa Monica, to ride my bike, play video games and just relax as much as I can before school once again starts up. I have some pictures to share with you guys, which I'll be doing soon hopefully. I also need to catch up to every blog I follow! Much love :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I hope you feel better, and i can't wait to see the photos you'll share with us :)