Friday, July 30, 2010

my summer update...♥

This summer hasn't been at all bad as I thought it was going to be. I've done quite a lot of fun things with my parents and a few friends. Can't complain and our southern California weather hasn't been extremely hot either like our past summers. I'm glad because I prefer a warmth that
I can take instead of intense heat that makes me feel I'm melting. But I have to say I can't wait for Autumn to get here. My favorite season where i can wear my scarfs, warm colors and go thrifting around San Francisco :D I'm also excited for my last year in college, i think haha and going to try and get a job this time at a Dog Groom place because I love dogs and I would be so happy to work at a place where I get to interact with cute doggies! I found a place right close to my dorm and it would be perfect if they hire me! One thing though I am not looking forward is the fact that my friend/roommate since my freshmen year of college may not be able to come back for school this year. I'm praying things work out for her so she can come back! If not I will be so very heart broken and sad not having her around :[ She's my only closest friend I got in San Francisco. But I have a feeling she will work things out. I can't believe I have exactly one month left at home! Now I'm starting to feel a bit sad. :/ Summer just flies by so fast! So I got to enjoy these last few weeks at home before I fly back up to the bay area. Which reminds me, need to purchase a plane ticket soon :O Almost forgot , last summer my goal was to learn the guitar but I never got to it because of my laziness but this summer I have been practicing and am getting a little better, not good yet but I can play a few chords now :D I just got to practice practice a lot now to improve my playing. It's an awesome instrument. Am in love with the acoustic sound. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo of you!

also, did you get to buying the movie "Once" already?

paddle to shore said...

I totally agree with you. I'm not a fan of the super hot summer weather and I can't wait for Autumn. I love wearing tights and dresses