Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photo Favorites...♥






Sharing some of my favorite photographs I been collecting from my Tumblr page. Theres so many talented photographers out there, its just so inspiring. I collect photographs that seem a lot like me, of what I like, of my personality and so on. Ahh changing subject, i been having my eyes on these BDG suede pumps at Urban Outfitters
And I cant get my mind of them...I dont wear heels actually but I always wanted at least a pair of heels to have because they can come in handy sometimes. Lots of great reviews on the shoes too... hmm what do you all think? I'm also on the lookout for a tpewriter. I been wanting one so bad....one that will be perfect for me.
Hope you liked my favorite photos I shared with you. You can click the photos for the link.
Much love, evelyn

2 comments:

D. said...

I love Tumblr, it's a great source of inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

amazing photos as always! i love the one of the bed!