Thursday, April 1, 2010

On the street of San Francisco...♥





Hello! It's been awhile, haha but here are some more Holgas for you! Yay it is Easter Day this Sunday! Anyone got plans? hmm Wondercon will be here in San Francisco this weekend. I went last year and it was fun. Its inspiring to see peoples work, very talented artists and comics and you also get free things, and get to play some games and cool stuff for sell such as the artists' work, tshirts, comics, toys etc. Two of my friends and I are going tomorrow. cant wait. Really need some fun and a relaxation from school. Its been rainy all week here! :O I guess it normal when spring just started, leaves and flowers need some water to grow healthy and beautiful for us :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos as always. happy Easter!

Kayla said...

I am so dying to go there. I need to plan that vacation pronto.

http://senseofstyleiseternal.blogspot.com/