Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sweet Award...♥

Its wonderful to know that there are people who like reading my blog. Its makes me happy and gives me the urge to always keep blogging and pleasing my readers with interesting photos and little updates about my life. I am happy to have you guys! Thank you thank you :) I really love the blog world, through this I've met wonderful lovely people who inspire me and I just enjoy seeing and reading what they are up to.



Elizabeth from Simply Bee gave me this Sweet Award! Thank you so very much for being kind and a follower ^_^ Rules: List ten things that makes you happy and do one of them today. Oh. And remember to link to the person who tagged you

uno~ having lots of books waiting to be read!
dos~ going to the bookstore (i've a big bookworm!)
tres~sleeping in. Mornings im always very sleepy!
cuatro~ Leo :) Im very happy he entered my life.
cinco~ nachos! my favorite snack forever! with jalapenos!
sies~ when it rains and rains and rains!
siete~ Lost! i just love that show so much! So excited for the new season next week!!! Ekkkk!
ocho~frozen yogurt!! Mmmmm
nueve~ getting to pet a cute puppy/dog
diez~ finding a new interesting blog for me to follow hehe

{Currently Listening to} 'Give it up to me' Shakira

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, and your welcome love! i also love sleeping in, and bookstores!

NabilaHazirah said...

congrats! you so deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

*i tagged you on my blog.