Thursday, January 14, 2010

part 3 of holgas with no color...♥





holgas by me

I am currently baking and it smells so so good! I made two loafs of Banana Bread :) Mom is excited to try it and is impressed by my baking haha. Tomorrow I plan to spend some time with Leo for lunch and the beach. should be fun. Also on Saturday him and I are going to a baptism and hmm I already have something to wear for that day but I have changed my mind and am heading to the store tomorrow morning to find something! I just don't learn...always leaving things for the last minute -_- Hopefully I find a nice dress or something! :/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! the photos are lovely, as always. i like that your baking. i know that's fun, and i love banana bread!

hope you have a fun day at the beach tomorrow ♥

Jess said...

mmmm banana bread! your photos are so stellar - keep it up :)

paddle to shore said...

These are such beautiful pictures, and OMG I LOVVVVEEEE Banana bread... So hungry right now. lol

Alison Kinsey said...

Lovely photos and your name is so pretty!

xo