Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Photo Swap {Part 1}






I been meaning to post these! but I haven't had much time on my hands sadly :/ I have 2 weeks left of school and I am done with my 5th semester! But its been stressful lately me trying to get all my work done in time... But back to the Photo Swap! I got it in the mail last week from my swap partner named Alyson and she is from Canada. So I have pictures of Canada! I really liked them, its pictures of things I like :D and I already have them placed on my wall along with the Holga photos my friend took in Washington which I also have to post and share with you all. In the meantime enjoy these! Need to post them in parts, because also I can't upload to my flickr yet because I need to buy the pro account.... haha

p.s my favorites is the cassette tapes and the Free hugs photo ;) also the one of the tree with the autumn leaves. Oh what the heck...they are all great xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're amazing! Alyson has talent. my favorites are the free hug, and tree one. great job!

Rhianne said...

they are great, I love the free hugs photo!! Yeay! :)

surrealtrees said...

I'm glad they turned out well! I was nervous that they weren't going to turn out haha especially the ones of the inside. I completely forget what they were of. I'm glad you liked them. ;)