Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009...♥


I'm happy for this new year 2010 coming up! I may have had good memories these year 2009 but I didn't feel it being such a great year somehow... hopefully 2010 is different! ^_^ Even though I don't celebrate new years I may do something tonight even if its by myself here at home. I may be the only one up till midnight to welcome 2010 for I know my mother will be going to bed early and dad well will be getting home about an hour before midnight from work. -sigh- And I am not really allowed to be out late for my mother tends to worry oh very much :/ so I can't go out and have fun with friends. Oh well. How do you all welcome the New Year? anything special ? :) Do share ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i have the same cup but in black! it's too bad your parents don't let you go out on new year's eve. Boo for worrying parents!!! i hope you have a lovely night.

JessicaLeighLaLou said...

Happy new year!! I agree with you..2009 wasn't so special, hopefully 2010 will be more exciting. :)