Monday, October 5, 2009

More of H o l g a ...♥





Took these around Yerba Buena Park. They have this beautiful little waterfalls, its very refreshing and nice to look at, with peoples wishes lying beneath the water, all the pennies and nickels.

Also I need to share this wonderful idea/project from Rhianne of For the easily distracted... She came up with an idea of having a photo swap where you'll be taking photos for your swap partner to develop and you'll be receiving a roll of film too for you to do the same! I am joining on this awesome project so click on the link I provided on the right-side column for more details.

6 comments:

Rhianne said...

I love all your photos! Someone is going to be so lucky in the photo swap :)

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures. especially the colorful one. great job Evelyn.

*question. I've been trying to make a 3 column. how did you go about yours?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments "]

No I didn't take a picture. I found it on Google search cause I found it relaxing and inspiring. thanks though!

Crystal Ball said...

Beautiful, as always Evelyn.
And what a great idea! I'll have to go over to her blog and check it out.

Lucie said...

Oh i absolutely love these pictures (especially your outfits ones below)

Beautiful

(www.luciebluephotography.blogspot.com)

Lucie said...

Oh i absolutely love these pictures (especially your outfits ones below)

Beautiful

(www.luciebluephotography.blogspot.com)