Monday, September 21, 2009

...♥


Oh I am excited! The Walt Disney Family museum grand opening is on October 1st here in San Francisco, not too far from where I am staying!! I sure want to go check it out, possibly on opening day with my friend & take pictures of the place with my beloved Holga! I just smile thinking about it, especially how I love museums, so much to see & learn in those kind of places! I cannot wait :D There's going to be lots sorts of things! The history, animations, performances & film, art & music, wonderful galleries and so much more!

3 comments:

D. said...

And it's about Disney, now when you rediscovering your love for cartoons! Great timing! :D

Little Bo Peeep said...

Aww that is so awesome! Please do take pictures, i'm curious how it looks like :) loveee disney!

Rhianne said...

oh my gosh, I want to go! Why aren't I over there? I can't wait to see any pics!