Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ride along the Ocean...♥


I want a bicycle. :( You don't know how badly I been wanting one that looks almost like the picture above... It is summer, and summer is always the season i go to the beach and ride my bike along the beach. My bike I currently have is quite old, doesn't move as fast and looks more of a mountain bike and is quite small too. So yes, i need a new one. I should be getting one soon I suppose but not exactly sure when, I just hope it is before summer's over :O I am just too anxious to go bike riding! Can't wait, one of my favorite ways to pass the time :)
picture from Deviantart

1 comments:

Adele said...

(:I love that you love bicycles! I heart curianna. In fact I'll bring her with me on my trip to town tml for some errands (: van't wait to see your new bike when u get it! x