Thursday, June 11, 2009

I want you to know...♥


I love seeing couples together that seem so happy and absolutely meant for each other. It brings a smile to my face. Its just something I love to see and its so cute when they kiss each other sweetly on the cheek and hold on to each other with all the love in the world. It is indeed like a jigsaw that has fallen into place... I can see some couples just fit perfectly together. A month ago or so when I would see couples happy& all my friends with a bf and happy, I suddenly wanted a bf for me too. Not just any guy but someone that will come into my life and complete me! I realized that even though i was going through a phase where I felt lonely and wanting a boyfriend, now it has changed for me. I'm not really in a hurry to find love. Even though it does seem like a beautiful thing :) but I am just leaving it to God, he'll know when it'll be the right time for me to find someone. At the moment I am in no rush and my number one priority is to finish my last 2 years of college. My parents want me to finish school first before falling in love with someone, I at first didn't agree but now giving it a more deeper thought, I think they are right. There is someone out there for me yet to meet me one day, just not now but in the future. =] Any of you in a relationship? Or if you're single, are you happy like that?

0 comments: