Monday, June 22, 2009

405...♥







Yesterday I had a great time celebrating Fathers Day. About the zoo, well that was actually canceled due to my grandfather being sick :( so we gonna save it for another time. His health is more important and I hope he gets better soon. I had been wanting to go see the new Pixars movie "UP". one word..[F a n t a s t i c]! Being an animation lover and the fact about me wanting to work for an animation studio gives me more determination. This movie was incredible and i loved it with all my heart. It had a sad story to it though =/ but I really want to own it when it comes out on DVD. Dad, mom and me went to IKEA. Beautiful furnishings and ideas for decorating a home! I loved it in there for it being my 1st time. *-* I got some flowery bed sheet and pillow cases that I loved when I saw them. =] We also went to Target, mall for lunch and JcPenny and Sears. We didn't buy anything there for there was nothing really good to buy. Only IKEA was cool so we got some things for the home. After the movie we went to BORDERS. I had this 40% coupon I was anxious to use and I was excited to buy a new book for my book collection! I ended up getting "The Perks of being a WallFlower" by Stephen ChBosky and "The Housekeeper and the Professor" by Yoko Ogawa. I hear it is a very good Japanese book and that she is a great author. Only two of her books have been translated into English though. Can't wait to start reading them. But Currently I am reading "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger. Well hope you had a good weekend too. Just wanted to share mines :)

All Pictures above taken by me on the freeway x]

0 comments: